Reinoud

Default Seeking advice and suggestions

Why it is so difficult to get clear
answers from people is not something which I understand!
I would have believed everyone would be stepping all over
themself to show me things to research, but not a lot of
this has this happened. I have read from several, of things
which I should go and read, but everyone uses this strange
new terminology and this jargon. Is there a good online
dictionary of yacht-language?

You can find good background information about sailing, boats and
cruising at:
- http://www.sailnet.com/resources/boa...e/view_profile

My two favorite books a
- "This Old Boat" from don casey
(lot of basic information for owner's of "old" boats)
- Boatowner's Mechanical and Electrical Manual
(pretty much the mechanical bible for boaters)

If you thinking about buying a boat. Check www.marinesurvey.com.
Remindes you to take some time before buying.

Groeten,

Reinoud
(urgh my english sucks)