H the K H the K is offline

Default HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

Don White wrote:
"NotNow" wrote in message
Just wait a frekin' minute! wrote:
Lu Powell wrote:
I had to forward this one because it really made me feel better.

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
1. Open a new file in your computer.
2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.
3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.
4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack
Obama?'
6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'
7. Feel better?
GOOD - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi!
LOL... Can we do Chris Dodd?

At the risk of sounding like the obsessed fat ass Harry, I got a good
chuckle this morning. I was listening to my local radio station because
of traffic, etc. They were talking about Palin's latest inane blather
and her lack of saying what she may do. The commentator, a guy with the
Crane Group, and legal analysis group, said "well, she's got a book
deal, she could hit the speech circuit, etc". The reporter said "she
could do what other's have done and start a think tank, right"!!!! The
guy with the Crane Group just about laughed his head off!

If she does, I know where we could send the misfits in our septic tanks.

Palin, obviously, will become chief political commentator on Faux News.

--
Whatever moral rules you have proposed, abide by them as they were laws,
and as if you would be guilty of impiety by violating any of them,