Lu Powell[_8_] Lu Powell[_8_] is offline

Default HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

"NotNow" wrote in message
Just wait a frekin' minute! wrote:
Lu Powell wrote:
I had to forward this one because it really made me feel better.

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
1. Open a new file in your computer.
2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.
3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.
4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack
Obama?'
6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'
7. Feel better?
GOOD - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi!

LOL... Can we do Chris Dodd?

At the risk of sounding like the obsessed fat ass Harry, I got a good
chuckle this morning. I was listening to my local radio station because
of traffic, etc. They were talking about Palin's latest inane blather
and her lack of saying what she may do. The commentator, a guy with the
Crane Group, and legal analysis group, said "well, she's got a book
deal, she could hit the speech circuit, etc". The reporter said "she
could do what other's have done and start a think tank, right"!!!! The
guy with the Crane Group just about laughed his head off!

I'm afraid Palin is going the way of the other seekers of their 15 minutes
of fame. Folks like Octomom, Joe the Plumber, Geraldine Ferarro, Dan Quayle,
Harry Krause, etc.