posted to rec.boats,rec.motorcycles,misc.education,sci.econ,misc.consumers
Datesfat Chicks Datesfat Chicks is offline

Default Jews Trying To Squash Wagner Opera In Los Angeles

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

I do know that medical data obtained using unacceptable involuntary
medical experiments during that era have essentially been excluded.

No it hasnt.

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/NaziMedEx.html

QUOTE: Pozos' plan to republish the Nazi data in the New England Journal of
Medicine was flatly vetoed by the Journal's editor, Doctor Arnold Relman.15
Relman's refusal to publish Nazi data along with Pozos' comments was
understandable given the source of the Nazi data and the way it was
obtained.

My understanding--and I'm not much of an Internet searcher--is that
consensus of the medical community was to exclude it. I didn't even know it
was available.

I clearly don't understand the issue very well ... please let me know where
I'm wrong.

The question of the "exclusion" of the music

No one is proposing that.

Not in the same way, no. But censorship is nearly equivalent to exclusion
in spirit.

Datesfat