Ante Topic Mimara

Default Seeking advice and suggestions

Daniel E. Best wrote:

Hey Nomen,
You get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Or do
you just enjoy being abusive? So far today, you've been so
to two separate posters who offered reasonable opinions to
Topic-Mimara.

Gentlemen: Please do not argue on my behalf. I have read many of
posts by people who mean well, and have shown me rightly so that
I do not know a lot about boats. I do not want people to be angry
with one another. Perhaps I should have not expected people to
make suggestions about what I should look for, but rather to tell
me that I needed to learn more about what I should look for. If
this is so, then it is what I should do. I was only hoping that
those here would suggest boat names and makers so that I could
look them up on the internet to see what was available, before I
could decide what kind of boat.

I went to Yacht World website, and saw hundreds of boats made by
many makers. This is the resource I have now to use as a point of
starting to find out what is available. There are many boats not
far from me that are what I am looking at, and I shall go to see
what they look like up close, and ask many questions of the people
around them, to find out what it is that they will tell me about
boats.

But please do not argue on my behalf. Everyone is meaning well
here I know. I see many people telling me to learn more, as well
as I see people telling me it is too dangerous and costly.

Thank you for your help.

---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.