Ante Topic Mimara

Default Seeking advice and suggestions

Nomen Nescio wrote:

Paul stepped up to the mike, and delivered this of himself:
]
] I think it should be emphasized that this is a list of project
] boats.

And you get this idea where? What is it with you people? You
all are acting like you're guarding the secrets of the freaking
universe, when all this Topic-Mimara guy wants is someone to
help him figure out what he wants! Geez, its a freaking boat
for crying out loud! How you all can overcomplicate it the way
you have, is beyond me. He's not asking for an advanced course
on celestial navigation. He said it himself: He wants a boat he
can put on a river, and take out to the ocean once in a while.
It isn't like he said he's intending to circumnavigate the earth.

Please do not write if you are angry. These people are trying to
see they are being helpful. If I do not understand what they are
writing, then I should learn what I want. I am thinking that I
do not need to take up a boat, if it is as difficult as it now
is. It is not nice to tell people they are not helping if they
are trying to help. I should learn more what I am trying to be
asking, before asking.

---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.