DSK

Default We bought a boat - but gave it back

BinaryBillTheSailor writes:
.... You need a shrink, not
a boat.

Probably true of everyone here. There is no logical reason at all why
anybody should have a boat, and many sound & logical reasons why
having a boat is destructive.

However, a boat (or the search for one) is a lot more fun that a
shrink.

Nomen Nescio wrote:
And while I'm at it, you snobs need to make up your minds. Do
folks need to have a specific list of things they want in a boat,
or do they not?

No. Folk need *my* list of specific traits & characterisitcs in their
boat. Everyone would be better off, safer, more seaworthy, happier in
every way, if they had the boat *I* choose for them.

I don't understand all this resistance, if only people would do as I
say, the world would a far better place.

WaIIy wrote:

Another crabby sailor chimes in. You sound like "Nomen" (isn't
that
from "Married With Children"?), anyway.. Skip is careful and
calculated.

He has a plan.

That's not what you said last week. Why the change of heart?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King