Nomen Nescio

Default We bought a boat - but gave it back

BinaryBillTheSailor writes:

You should not have a boat. It's a far too variable and
spontaneous thing for you to deal with.

If you really wanted a great boat, you would have bought one
long ago. There is absolutely no legitimate reason that you
have been doing all this foundering. You need a shrink, not
a boat.

Yet another elitist snob. If it were up to people like you, only
snotty highbrows would have boats, and the rest of the people out
there would be restricted to jon boats on inland lakes.

I've seen more people trying to discourage others from getting
into boating on this newsgroup in the past two weeks, than I have
ever seen in thirty plus years around my marina.

Your attitude makes me feel sorry for you, and ashamed that folks
might think that the rest of us are like you.

Grow up. Skip's got as much right to be as picky as he wants to
be, looking for his boat.

And while I'm at it, you snobs need to make up your minds. Do
folks need to have a specific list of things they want in a boat,
or do they not?

---
-
Those who complain about others not being "team players"
are the same ones who never give up the ball.
-----