Skip Gundlach

Default We bought a boat - but gave it back

wrote in message
You need a shrink, not a boat.

Absolutely. And, so far, in my 59 years, I've managed only about 1/2 inch.
You tell me how to take off another couple or three inches, and we've
already left the dock. There are legions which would have worked at that
height. There are absolute _armies_ (well, ok, navies) of boats which
*don't* work at my height. Unfortunately, the listings are not candid on
that matter.

Sorry Charlie (oops, Bill) - I'm hard headed, but not that hard. I'm having
clearance, and not hitting my head, or I'm not buying. I'm also not going
into debt, which the subject boat, after the modifications required were
accomplished, would have needed.

L8R

Skip (and Lydia, co-conspirator) :{))