joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Five J's- Newport RI June 2009

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:08:24 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"MWB" schreef in bericht

5 j's could use some hauling and sandblasting and hull paint.

I'd go easy with the sand blaster.

Sandblaster is forbidden in The Netherlands, it's now steelblasting.

That's cool. Sand after all is glass, and steel is stronger.
How you doing hansome guy. Would love to see some grandchildren pics.
My one and only daughter is still in Highschool and going on 19. She
seems to have a promising future but we agreed that she should finish
college before I can be a grandfather. It's all up to her and her man.
I shall just enjoy any wonderful outcome.