Captain Yogi of Woodstock Captain Yogi of Woodstock is offline

Default Suck it Gaia....

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:06:00 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:42:01 -0400, Guru of Woodstock penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk...oundswell.html

Jeeze, I had a 1970 Duster 340 that sounded just like that.... I had
50's on the back with posi.

You meant F50s probably 14s - right?

Those Dusters where very quick to boot - in particular with the 3:92
rear end.

Metallic blue, white interior, and white vinyl top! Damn, I miss that
car.....

Never owned one, but I always thought they were the coolest looking
MOPAR muscle.