posted to rec.boats.building
Bruce In Bangkok Bruce In Bangkok is offline

Default Hard top dodger/bimini

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:37:24 -0700 (PDT), ryanonthebeach
wrote:

Hey all

I'm designing a hard top dodger for my catamaran see a href="http://
www.psychosnail.com/blog/post/Building-a-hard-Bimini-hard-Dodger.aspx"Hard
dodger/a

Was wondering if any of you have experience working with Last-A-Foam
as a core using hand lay up?
Is this a good material for hand layup, any gotchas or
recommendations?

Thanks!

There is a "fiberglass guy" here who has built/is building hard
bimini's for two Cats using some sort of foam sandwich construction.
the current job nearly finished on a Prout 30-something footer.

I know the guy pretty well and can relay any questions you may have to
him. I'm sure that he is willing to pass on information.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)