Geoffrey W. Schultz

Default Trinidad, Venezuela, and other boat-work stories

I will point out that I had great success using Stem to Stern Yacht Care in
Ft. Lauderdale. Erik Schneider, who runs the business, is the son of a
fellow cruiser. Erik is a certified marine mechanic and electrician and I
got a solid hours work for about 2/3rds of the going price. He did great
work and everyone that I know who's used his services since then feels the
same. He showed up when he said that he would, and would even call if he
was running late! WOW! Erik's number is 954-465-5780.

Note that I have absolutely no involvement with Erik other than being a
satisfied customer and would like to see him succeed. I'm a firm believer
in supporting firms that do a good job and bashing those who don't.

-- Geoff