Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Heart of Gold...Best Season ever!

And just what do you STILL fail to understand about the virtue of a
*balanced* sailplan?

Anytime a real sailor sees a yacht proceeding under main alone or under jib
alone it tells a tale of ineptitude.

Wilbur Hubbard

Balanced sailplan??? In increasingly gusty conditions that had us
putting the genny to bed minutes later? Where are we headed and why?
What is the VMG? Better still, what is wrong with our VMG? When your
sailplan IS unbalanced when exactly should you take action and why?

Because you really can't answer ANY of these questions relavent to the
video clip, why embarrass yourself again and again? In 40 minutes crew
will be here and you'll still be scratching yourself and planning your
evening of TV.

RB
35s5
NY