Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Heart of Gold...Best Season ever!

You'd go faster if you didn't luff the mainsail and if you got rid of the
wind-up genny and used a hanked-on, 100% jib for a more balanced pull
considering the wind speed.

Ten years of sailing and you've yet to learn basic sail trim. Pathetic,
dude, pathetic!

Wilbur Hubbard

You can always tells an armchair sailor from the real thing by their
silly comments...and Wilbur is certainly sitting in a mighty big
chair!
Wilbur....does not know why we're periodically (GENTLY!) luffing
because he does not know the conditions, destination/course or
anything! He doesn't even know the size of the genoa or that Suzanne
is playing the helm. He suggests that we get rid of a furling system
even though we sail with children 95% of the time.
And the dumb comment about the main? We've beat on it for 3 years and
it was bought USED! So when will it go???? Hmmmmm?

Poor Wilbur further fouls his Depends by ignoring the followup comment
that we rolled the genoa and sailed with main alone and is incapable
of deducing what that means!

Oh yeah! Experts everywhere! We're sailing at 3:00 today...and you can
bet a million that poor Wilbur will be posting away while we sail!!!!

Doh!

RB
35s5
NY