Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Heart of Gold...Best Season ever!

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 09:28:54 -0700 (PDT), "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

We're just having such a wonderful season of sailing. I don't think
we've had a single windless day and our short cruises have been
fantastic. Block Island is on the menu is a few weeks and a few other
shorter runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drDm3WZcK4I

Hope everyone is having fun on the water!

Nice video of Western Long Island Sound but I'm concerned that you
will get a short life out of that high tech mainsail if you keep
luffing it like that.