posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.boats.cruising
Magnus Magnus is offline

Default Ping Brucie

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 07:50:05 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:26:54 GMT, (Magnus) wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:47:39 -0700 (PDT), LarbGai
wrote:

On Jul 17, 6:56=A0am, (Magnus) wrote:

;-)
Mort, the Frogman with explosives

******* Heroic fool who gets sent to friendly countries that saved
your arse during 2 world wars just so you could come out and sink a
harmless protest vessel.

Remember the Rainbow Warrior Frogman?????

Hero's?......................No, scum.

LOL!
Still grumpy to have fallen *again* in the water, wet LambGay?
Of course I remember the Rainbow Warrior, hence the signature to get
you (green)****ed off!

Kisses,
Mort, antihero frog

Ah, the French Fool speaks.

Just a little bit ago the Frenchman advised me to google "Bangkok
dock", apparently to demonstrate that one of his posts accusing an
individual of living at the "Bangkok docks" was an authentic post and
not just the ravings of his deprived mind. He reported that there were
150,000 "hits".

So, I did. the first discrepancy was the fact that there weren't
150,000 hits, there were 466,000. Ah well, I thought. the French are
known for being parsimonious so maybe the Frenchman is being stingy
with facts as well as money.

Bruce-in-Bull****,

I actually wrote:
"Instead of using Google Earth to find something with your senile
eyes, just try a normal google with "Bangkok docks". U'll get 150,000
+ replies."
(note the +)

to which YOU replied:
"You're absolutely right! Actually 167,000 hits."

ref:
From: Good Soldier Schweik
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Subject: Ping Brucie
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:15:13 +0700
BTW you forgot RCB once again...

Thanks to prove you're not only a nazi cretin but also a lying coward!

Kisses,
Mort, the Frogman with explosives