Lil' John Lil' John is offline

Default Truce Y'all

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:50:55 -0400, Captain Yogi of Woodstock
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 14:54:46 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

My mom treated me properly. Cooked me something else when dad had liver.

My mother tried passing it off as "steak" or some other form of beef.
Never worked.
I'd sit at the dinner table and gag. She was of the old school opinion
that liver was good for you .... iron for the blood and all that and tried
to pass it off on us once in a while.

Now, I really enjoy a nice, well prepared chunk of liver smothered in
onions. Problem is, it is no longer considered to be "good" for you.

Yeah - well at least she didn't make you eat this.

http://tinyurl.com/d6vzrq

Eww. I just finished dinner. Yuck!
--

John H