Lil' John Lil' John is offline

Default Truce Y'all

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:01:27 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Jul 17, 5:29*pm, Lil' John wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:34:21 -0500, Vic Smith

wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:03:06 -0400, Lil' John
wrote:

We're trying to teach a point here. Liver, if properly cooked, and
served with bacon and onions is a most succulent dish.

Ate a lot of just that growing up, and it was a common menu item in
most restaurants up here.
Then I read a guy talking about car filters, and how they trap all the
poisons of motor oil. *Pretty much like how beef liver catches all the
poisons in the cow's blood, he says.
I just can't get that picture out of my mind.

--Vic *

I'd cook my oil filters a little longer, but not much.

As Caligula used to say, "Everything in moderation."
--

John H

Er, John. Wasn't that Aristotle who said that?

i think that Caligula was probably far from being a moderate kind of
guy...

I concede that you know a lot more about those kinds of guys than I
do!
--

John H