Calif Bill[_2_] Calif Bill[_2_] is offline

Default Truce Y'all

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:

My mom treated me properly. Cooked me something else when dad had liver.

Yeah, mine did, too, though I had liver a few years ago in a restaurant
(someone else ordered it), and I thought it was "ok." I'd not order it
though. I love broccoli, but have no use for brussels sprouts. I think it
is the smell of the latter I find off-putting.

In the biomedical world where I worked for awhile, cooked lots of liver. We
used it as the test bed for the RF device we made. Whole beef liver is
huge.