Marcus AAkesson

Default Coastal Cruising

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:25:07 -0700, "Dwight Jones"
wrote:

I am finally financially able to purchase a powerboat capable of coastal
cruising. My wife and I currently own two other boats, both small craft for
fishing and water-sports (under 25'). We are looking for something in the
35'-45' length, with 400-500 mi. of range, full nav and comm electronics,
with sleeping for 4, diesel engines and less than 5 years old. We've been
looking at Sea-Ray boats primarily, but will consider other manufacturers.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

My choice in this category:

The NordWest 390 or 410. Beautiful (for a motor boat) and superb
quality.

http://www.nordwest.se/uk/home.html

/Marcus

--