H the K H the K is offline

Default Wishin for Wyoming

Frogwatch wrote:
On Jul 17, 2:39 pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:17:05 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Ha! Reminds me of our annual fishing trip to where ever we decide.
Everyone has a nickname, no exceptions. One of the guys from Ohio, who
is actually a Puerto Rican was mistaken somewhere for a native American.
He was instantly nicknamed Two Dog ****ing!!!
Oh, and everyone can guess what B.J.'s nickname was!

Two Dogs ****ing (or Two ****ing Dogs) is my favorite told joke.
You know it?

--Vic

Yes, I do know it.
Found out just last week one of my neighbors is half Creek, or at
least the N. FL version thereof. I thought they were italian
ancestory. Now I can see it though, especially in his wife.

My wife is some percentage of Cherokee. All her ancestors on her
mother's side are from the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, and her
grandmother lived very close to Cherokee lands in western North
Carolina. But she's very pale-complexioned, problem from the
Irish-Nordic-German ancestors on her dad's side.

I'm just a plain old mutt, of American-Russian-German-Polish stock.
Nothing as exotic as native American.