H K H K is offline

Default Wishin for Wyoming

Frogwatch wrote:

HK would not like WY culture as natives are serious about self
reliance and independence and although I can understand his view, I
also admire the self reliance of the natives. The largest city in WY,
Casper with roughly 75,000 people has few cultural amenities although
it does have a Starbucks with no wifi.

Uh...I don't know anything about Wyoming culture, but it would be a
mistake for you to assume I would not like the "culture" there. I tend
to like just about everywhere I spend a bit of time. I even liked
Tallahassee.