Skip Gundlach

Default Seeking advice and suggestions

While it's apparent that you've got a very long learning curve ahead of you
(it seems you haven't any background in boating so don't know what to
specify), the other responders haven't made your life simple.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...pbsint=&ps=100

is a URL for the search you want (you'll likely have to cut and paste the
lines unless it wraps when you click on it, to get the full address). When
you have narrowed down your parameters, you can reduce the number of boats
presented, but for the moment, at least, there's 377 power boats from 25 to
40 feet at under 11,000 USD listed.

When you dump the new boats with no prices, that number reduces. When you
dump the parts of the world you're unwilling to explore, it reduces further.
When you go from 'all power' to the various (it allows you to select more
than one category of power boat) which are actually important to you, it
further reduces. However, there will still be lots to consider.

Once you've had a look at some of them, go back to the 'advanced search'
button (well, shaded area at the left of the page) and refine this search.

I don't think you'll get any other than a very project boat in your budget,
but at least it's a place to start.

FWIW, you can see some of the recent threads about my searching; whether you
agree with my methods, I can tell you that it will produce lots of boats to
consider...

L8R

Skip