posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.boats.cruising
Magnus Magnus is offline

Default Ping Brucie

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:21:46 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:58:24 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik
wrote:

You poor ignorant fool, the mouth of the Chao Praya is some 20 Km from
Bangkok

cheers,

Schweik
(goodsoldierschweikatgmaildotcom)

I hate to "reply" to my own posts but I just did a scan of the Chao
Phaya River, using Google Earth, within the confines of Bangkok and as
I said, there are no docks.

Now, I realize that Google Earth does not have real time satellite
coverage so it is possible that someone erected a commercial dock in
the banks of the river during the last week or so....... but I doubt
it.

Our Thailand Expert is wrong once again.

cheers,

Schweik
(goodsoldierschweikatgmaildotcom)

LOL!
Brucie, we already knew u luv to "reply" to urself.
Of course, u believe this way 'verybuddy would think you've got lot of
fans but it's only proves ur an old ********.
And now you admit to use Google to brag about something in Thailand...
Reminds me the good laugh we had when you used Yahoo!Weather to prove
you were actually in LoS.

Instead of using Google Earth to find something with your senile eyes,
just try a normal google with "Bangkok docks".
U'll get 150,000 + replies.

;-)
Mort, the Frogman with explosives

;-)
Mort
(exterminatorofbrowneyedmulletatsct&rcb)