posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.boats.cruising
Magnus Magnus is offline

Default Ping Brucie

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:58:24 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 18:33:37 GMT, (Magnus) wrote:

When you sober up, read the FIRST page of this document if you can
still manage it!

http://akdmc.com/thailand/cruiseoper...stionnaire.pdf

(NAME OF PORT: Bangkok Port or Khlong Toei
Alternate spelling(s), if applicable: Klong Toey
Phonetic pronunciation: Klong Deu
Is this port city the same as the Cruise Line’s advertised
destination? Yes
Do ships dock or anchor? Dock...)

:-p
Trolls' exterminator Mort
"there are no docks in Bangkok" - by Bruce-in-Bull**** aka GSS on sct.

As I said, you are a real twister. You wriggle and squirm and discover
a word and SHAZAM! But you should have read the rest of your form:

docking, are there preferred berths? Yes
If so, please elaborate:
At the mouth of the Chao Praya River

Does the great Bangkok Expert think that Bangkok is at the mouth of
the Chao Praya River where the docks are?

You poor ignorant fool, the mouth of the Chao Praya is some 20 Km from
Bangkok

cheers,

Schweik
(goodsoldierschweikatgmaildotcom)

ROFTLMAO!
"You fell into my little trap" °

I asked for Bruce-in-Bull**** of rcb... and the Gross Senile Schwein
rushed up the way the old pig does when he's proposed by a ladyboy on
Patpong Beach Road (Phuket).
Thanks again to prove everybody in usenet you are not 'the brightest
butt in the nutcase'.
:-))))))

BTW I don't want to feed the senile troll but any Thailand lover knows
that Klong Toey is not at the mouth of the Chao Praya... since
centuries!

Mort
° hilarious excuse from the megalomaniac nutty troll after he showed
on sct the troughs of his ignorance in basic maths.