Larry W4CSC

Default for W4CSC

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:26:10 -0500, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

Sweet! Mine learns the characteristics of the boat as well. It also
doesn't really care where center is in a physical sense. You just adjust
it so that it doesn't jam the stops on the position indication sender. In
5-6'+
quartering seas it steered us all the way from St. Augustine to
Port Canaveral without missing a beat. It swings the rudder from stop to
stop in just over 3 seconds. Very responsive in the worst conditions
we have been in.

Doug

Sure beats those really sore arms we all had bringing Lionheart up
from Titusville in a hard following sea BY HAND. The old autopilot
stayed with the seller and we had to steer it home in heavy seas.....

Larry W4CSC

"Very funny, Scotty! Now, BEAM ME MY CLOTHES! KIRK OUT!"