Steve

Default Capn v.6.1 question??

I don't see how the PCMCIA would let my nav software talk to my Autopilot..
The Crapn software wants to talk to the USB port where it finds the GPS
input data.

If the Garmin 12xl is a handheld, then I have problems using it below deck
at my nav station (been there done that) because of all the deck hardware
above the nav station..

What I really think I need is a good basic fixed mount GPS with an external
antenna. Don't need a chart plotter, etc. because I want to use my
navigation software on the laptop.. All of my digital charts are BSB and I
don't want to change to another format.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions