H the K H the K is offline

Default Truce Y'all

Captain Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:46:27 -0700 (PDT), Scott Dickson
wrote:

On Jul 14, 11:17 pm, Tim wrote:
On Jul 14, 9:47 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:46:33 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:
Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. This goes for all of us
I hope. So, Truce?
Why not - I'm in.
I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. B'sides, it's
getting boring. It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.
Yeppers.
I went out Saturday and had a blast with the niece and great-nephews.
I plan on going several times more this years if fuel stays low.

Fuel here has dropped to 81 cents per litre...great for filling up the
boat!

Here in good old CT, it's went up four cents yesterday.

I love living in CT.

So, why don't you move? Weren't you planning to move to South Carolina?