Yogi of Woodstock Yogi of Woodstock is offline

Default Truce Y'all

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:03:54 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Yogi of Woodstock" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:17:27 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Jul 14, 9:47 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:46:33 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. This goes for all of us
I hope. So, Truce?

Why not - I'm in.

I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. B'sides, it's
getting boring. It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Yeppers.

I went out Saturday and had a blast with the niece and great-nephews.
I plan on going several times more this years if fuel stays low.

What?

You have your own business - just charge it off. :)

Went float tubing Saturday. Does that count?

Do you own your own business? :)