SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Truce Y'all

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:46:33 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. This goes for all of us
I hope. So, Truce?

Why not - I'm in.

I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. B'sides, it's
getting boring. It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Yeppers.

In order to agree to a truce, one must be a participant in the conflict. I
don't fit that, but have to admit I have made comments.

So, yeah, truce. Lets talk about boats. A hell of a lot more interesting
and a lot more fun. And seeing as a lot of us may be living on our boats
soon, we need to start a recipe file, too.

And don't feed the trolls, either.

Steve