Tim Tim is offline

Default Truce Y'all

On Jul 14, 9:26*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Jul 14, 10:15*pm, Just John Again wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:46:33 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. *This goes for all of us
I hope. *So, Truce?
I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. *B'sides, it's
getting boring. *It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Harry isn't gone, as one can tell from the responses to H the K.

Truces have been tried before. Good luck.
--

John H

Always worth a try.

Sure is.