Larry W4CSC

Default Racing in the No-Wake Zone!

Boy, THAT got their attention!

I've spent all afternoon getting my free Yamaha 3 all ready for "Race
Day", only to discover its tired old impeller isn't impelling near
enough. I'll hit the parts department early and have water spraying
out all over by noon, I'm sure.

The free Yamaha 3 is powering my free Watertender 9.6 noone wanted
because it's too hard to store and other options just work better,
like the Folding Boat that replaced it.

I'm into serious money in this project already:
$28 - MinnKota tiller extension handle from Wally World
$4 - New NGK B6HS-10 spark plug
$4.99 - Master lock for transom mount
$2.99 - 2 gallon fuel can (the Yam 3 top fills at all the wrong times)
$32 - Two new Yamaha OEM transom mount screws with new handles
$14 - Aluminum/plastic oars
$6 - Brass cool looking oarlocks
$3 - Drain plug replacements for boat (not stock but installed by
someone)

This project, as you can see, is getting more expensive all the
time......just like any good boat project.....

But, it'll be worth it all to blast by the blowup dollies and their
fancy, new 4-strokers on "Race Day". So far there's 6 entries! One
guy threatens to put BOTH his 3hp outboards on his Zodiac.

Are marinas supposed to be this much fun?

Larry.....aboard Tess Tickles III

Larry W4CSC

"Very funny, Scotty! Now, BEAM ME MY CLOTHES! KIRK OUT!"