Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Don't Try This at Home

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:22:27 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 08:49:46 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/n82lkn

Holy sh*t... but, what's the point of the fenders???? I know... seagulls!

Style points!

(Actually I think they expected the boat to go over on that side, not
that those fenders were going to do much)

Idiots! That's an obvious Photoshop job. Look at the lighthouse. There is no
evidence of a high tide mark anywhere on it. And the rocks - no marine
growth on them at all. They look clean, dry and sun baked. You fools are no
sailors.

Wilbur, you are losing it, or at least losing your eye sight. There
are clearly visible tide marks on the light house base which appear to
coincide closely with the waterline of the boat.

At least three news organizations carried the story:

http://news.google.com/news?pz=1&ned=us&hl=en&q=Arthur+Manning+yacht