Rick Morel Rick Morel is offline

Default PDQ 39' sailing catamaran FOR SALE

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 20:07:21 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

Classic good old boat ! Looks like you've got it nicely equipped
also.

I just realized today that you are also a member of the "Liveaboard
List". I've been on there a long time but mostly lurk. We have met
some of the other denizens at various times however including the
famous "Norm and Jan" duo from Bandersnatch.

Thanks Wayne.

Yes, I've been on the Liveaboard List a long time. I used to post
quite a lot but not too much now. Norm and I have gone round and round
in the past, but we mostly agree :-)

I was thinking you were familiar.

Rick