sded

Default Looking for Volvo MDIIB manual ASAP..preferably download

(MLapla4120) wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know where I could get an MDII B manual? Downloadable
would be preferred since I need it soon. Mainly, I need the instructions
on bleeding air out that has gotten into the fuel line and injectors.

In dire need, have to move the boat soon and air got in when I was changing
out the old fuel, installing filters and installing a diesel heater. Getting
ready
to move to a new marina where I have a live-aboard slip. Projects have been
necessarily speeded up.

thanks
Mark

There is an MD-11C,D manual at
http://www.boten.nl/~motoren/motoren...ta_md11-17.pdf
that includes bleeding information, if that is the same.