Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default PDQ 39' sailing catamaran FOR SALE

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 21:56:49 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:

You and your wife can cruise without showers if you want but not with
us.

:-)

How much water does it take to shower you, Wayne?

Don't know but more than it used to.

We are doing ot on 1.5 Gallons for the both of us
and having fun doing it (!).

Yes, I can remember the old sun shower on a halyard days. I thought
they held more like 2 gallons though. We used to cheat and heat ours
up with water from the tea kettle, faster that way. Those days are
over, now it's a 20 gallon electric heater. You need that with a
washer/dryer on board and 2 heads. :-)