cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default PDQ 39' sailing catamaran FOR SALE

Rick Morel wrote:

No one should criticize another for his/her choices. We're all
different. I've cruised aboard different sized and equipped sailboats
over the last 47 years, and a few powerboats. My first was a 16 ft
Petral with a gasoline camp stove and D-cell running, anchor and
interior lights. The engine was an old 5 HP outboard. I was 16 at the
time and it was a most pleasurable few months. Could I do it now at
age 63? Certainly! Would I? No, I don't think so.

Rick

That was a breath of fresh air.
Thanks Rick.

Post more - please!