Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default PDQ 39' sailing catamaran FOR SALE

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:02:30 -0500, Rick Morel
wrote:

For a bit over 2 years we are a live-aboard, full timer cruiser
couple. The boat is a Pearson Rhodes 41. Not a real roomy 41, she's
long and lean and FAST.

Classic good old boat ! Looks like you've got it nicely equipped
also.

I just realized today that you are also a member of the "Liveaboard
List". I've been on there a long time but mostly lurk. We have met
some of the other denizens at various times however including the
famous "Norm and Jan" duo from Bandersnatch.