Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Fish On !

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:05:00 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..

We caught another one in the afternoon but that was it for the trip.
We went all the way across the Gulf Stream the next day without a
single nibble and yesterday went up the west coast of Florida with the
same negative results. I need another 3 fish to bring my unit cost
down from $$$,$$$ to something more reasonable like $$,$$$. :-)

Man, those decks look familiar.

Eisboch

And how about those big bronze hawse pipes and cleats ?

I got the bright idea one day to attempt to clean and polish them. That
idea didn't last long.

Eisboch