Mark Browne

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
I was not making a judgment call on fish farming, I was making the
observation that it is common. I thought you said "we can't farm fish".
If you read the articles it highlighted the problems and possible

solutions.
If you are not willing to find better ways to harvest fish, it is time you
give up eating fish.

snip
I have, for that exact reason. I will still eat fish that I catch, but I
will not buy commercially produced fish. I don't expect it to make a lot of
difference, but it is the principle of the thing.

Mark Browne