Markus Tveito Markus Tveito is offline

Default Rope boat fender info pls

On 19 Jun, 03:56, Bob wrote:
Hi All:

So we parted a 2 1/2 inch three strand nylon liine a few days. I
wanted to splice one of those rope boat finders out of it. The boat is
900+ grt/200' so think large scale.................

But nobody know how here. I Did an online search but got no where
fast. Do any of you have a really good , how to tie a knot, website
that includes a couple ways to build a fender?

It would really make my day if yould post a link here.
Thanks
Bob

PS
I learned today that Baracuda dont like BBQ chicken............
Ill try potato salad 2maro

Hey I worked on a Oldschool sailship a few years back where i learned
to make fenders. Non like the ones on the bottom links but smaller
ones for the railing of boats. If you are interested in seeing some
picutres of some i can mail you that.

Markus