jps jps is offline

Default More fun with Sarah

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:31:27 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:11:42 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
news:uJKdnfxCzo7GNs_XnZ2dnUVZ_iydnZ2d@earthlink .com...

Palin Hit With Another Ethics Complaint

Yawn.

When will they stop? Batting average isn't very good.
Even the FBI acknowledged that one of the allegations
that may have violated a Federal statute was meaningless
and without merit.

And people wonder why she quit. She should have stood at the
microphone, looked straight at the camera and given the media a one finger
salute.

Eisboch

"The Media." Right. As if she didn't bring any of this on herself.

So much for "personal responsibility."

Given some of your posts of late, I don't consider you to be much of an
expert on "personal responsibility". Screaming at a TV set in a fit of
rage , using acute profanity in front of your kids and then bragging about
here it isn't my kind of adult personal responsibilty.

A thought while you are furiously typing your response .....

tough ****.

Eisboch

Her talk was an exercise in illogical excuse making and you're willing
to give her a pass because it was the media's fault she quit.

That's your idea of personal responsibility?

Blame it on the media? Weak.