Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default More fun with Sarah

"jps" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:11:42 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
news:uJKdnfxCzo7GNs_XnZ2dnUVZ_iydnZ2d@earthlink. com...

Palin Hit With Another Ethics Complaint

Yawn.

When will they stop? Batting average isn't very good.
Even the FBI acknowledged that one of the allegations
that may have violated a Federal statute was meaningless
and without merit.

And people wonder why she quit. She should have stood at the
microphone, looked straight at the camera and given the media a one finger
salute.

Eisboch

"The Media." Right. As if she didn't bring any of this on herself.

So much for "personal responsibility."

Given some of your posts of late, I don't consider you to be much of an
expert on "personal responsibility". Screaming at a TV set in a fit of
rage , using acute profanity in front of your kids and then bragging about
here it isn't my kind of adult personal responsibilty.

A thought while you are furiously typing your response .....

tough ****.

Eisboch