jps jps is offline

Default The Mouse took....

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:38:56 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Jul 6, 6:31*pm, jps wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:52:23 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Excellent!

I wish I could have been there.

Are you sure you're doing the right thing by encourating him? *

Seems to me this testosterone fueled activity is likely to turn his
child gay.

Yes, I believe that encourating him to be involved in his kids life
is excellent i know I supported and encourated my kids in varous
sports and they did well. Hid saughter should to.

nothing wrong with encourating .

Soccer, basketball, tennis, volleyball, field hockey, softball, etc.

All legitimate sports that teach kids teamwork, sportsmanship,
competition and so on.

Motocross for a girl? Sounds like it's for dad so he can play with
motorized toys and live vicariously through his daughter.

Maybe she can still have kids if she remains straight, but I doubt it.