Tim Tim is offline

Default Annual 4th of July Fishing Trip

On Jul 3, 4:52*pm, John...same as yesterday.
wrote:
Dave and his buddies were hanging out and planning the upcoming
fishing trip. * *
Unfortunately, he had to tell them that he couldn't go this time
because his wife wouldn't let him. After a lot of teasing and name *
calling, Dave headed home frustrated. *

The following week when Dave's buddies arrived at the lake to set up
camp, they were shocked to see Dave. He was already sitting at the
campground with a cold beer, swag rolled out, fishing rod in hand, and
a camp fire glowing.

"How did you talk your missus into letting you go Dave?"

"I didn't have to," Dave replied. *"Last week when I left our meeting,
I went home and slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my * * *
sorrows. Then the ol' lady snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and
said, 'Surprise'." * *

"When I peeled her hands back she was standing there in a beautiful
see through negligee and she said, ' Carry me into the bedroom and tie
me to the bed and you can do whatever you want'.....

SO HERE I AM!"

--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

Is that all it takes, John????

Man- that's easy enough!

things you find out that you didn't know.....