jps jps is offline

Default More good news for America

On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 17:32:04 -0400, HK wrote:

jps wrote:
On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 16:55:51 -0400, Keith Nuttle
wrote:

HK wrote:
Lu Powell wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
news The NY Post is run by Rupert Murdoch to further his conservative
agenda. It loses $50 million a year.
snip

Whoosh. It's not about losing revenue. Most newspapers are hurting
because of the shifts in media habits. The rags I mentioned are operated
to further an individual's political agenda.

The NY Times, a moderate-to-mildly liberal newspaper, is not. It isn't
owned by an individual, as are the NY Post, the Wash Times, or the
Trib-Review.

Got it, Lu?

Probably not.
If you talking all media, I believe the most listened talk show is Russ
Limbaugh, a strong conservative. Someone the obama would love to shut
down as people look to Russ to keep them informed of what the liberals
re up to.

Oy.

"Russ" Limbaugh...his fans still can't spell his name after all these
years.

The use of "informed" was what got me. Twisting facts into fiction is
what Rush does best. A leader for simps who want to have a problem
with liberals 'cause they were never taught to share.