Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default More good news for America

HK wrote:
Lu Powell wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
news

The NY Post is run by Rupert Murdoch to further his conservative
agenda. It loses $50 million a year.

snip

Whoosh. It's not about losing revenue. Most newspapers are hurting
because of the shifts in media habits. The rags I mentioned are operated
to further an individual's political agenda.

The NY Times, a moderate-to-mildly liberal newspaper, is not. It isn't
owned by an individual, as are the NY Post, the Wash Times, or the
Trib-Review.

Got it, Lu?

Probably not.

If you talking all media, I believe the most listened talk show is Russ
Limbaugh, a strong conservative. Someone the obama would love to shut
down as people look to Russ to keep them informed of what the liberals
re up to.