posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,tx.guns,rec.boats
Twibil Twibil is offline

Default When a dog returns to it's vomit pile.

On Jun 30, 7:25*am, "Long Ranger" wrote:

You are using the classic liberal foil. Demanding "citations, and proof"
when in fact, you are challenging a stated position and need to approach it
with something more like, "I disagree with your claims because of

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"I should be able to spout any lie I wish and you shouldn't be allowed
to question it's veracity." ("Er, unless I tell you exactly how you're
allowed to do so...")