posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,tx.guns,rec.boats,rec.martial.arts
Long Ranger[_2_] Long Ranger[_2_] is offline

Default When a dog returns to it's vomit pile.

By your standard, anyone who demands more documentation about a
controversial statement is trying to co-opt an argument. That simply
isn't valid.

Is that because you say so?

The Internet has made it easier than ever to provide information. You
don't have to provide the actual information: often, a URL is enough.

That the key ingredient here. It is so easy to verify things, yet you
persist in questioning people.

You made a controversial statement (that minority lending was responsible
for the financial meltdown). I asked for a citation. Rather than provide
one, you accused me of co-opting the argument.

It is not a controversial statement. Calling it that is just another attempt
at putting someone on the defensive. It is easily verified. Read up on The
Community Reinvestment Act, for instance. See what it was about, who it
targeted, and how many of those loans are in default. "It's that simple,
Larry". You never even heard of the CRA 'til now, huh?

Does anybody who authors web pages share this opinion so that you can
provide me a URL, or are you just a crackpot posting trash?

Here is another liberal ploy: Calling names and vilifying someone who calls
you on your game. If you can't refute something, at least try to demean the
opposition.

Now go out and do your own research.

I'm guessing the latter.

Datesfat